In this tutorial, I am going to tell you how to enable google assistant app on your android device. It is very easy to download from Google Play Store and get google assistant for pc. You can go to google assistant settings and enable it.
It is Easy to Enable Google Assistant and Get it?
When it first started, Google’s assistant was Google’s response to Amazon’s Alexa. Slow, but no doubt it is the world’s most exceptional personal assistant. Now You can enable Google Assistant on multiple platforms since it’s initial.
Although It was designed for Google Pixel, but now some XDA users can able to use Google Assistant on Android devices who have Nougat. This prompted Google to reconsider their strategy. Shortly after this incident, a limited edition of Google Assistant went to the Google Allo app.
Google Assistant has become a strong voice assistant with each update, and it is currently best offered by the world. When we compared with other assistants, such as Siri or Alexa, Google Assistant was able to communicate with incredible relevant awareness. I knew that I have a problem when I have tried to use Google Assistant on my android mobile. At that time, iOS has already launched it.
When Google was launched in March 2017 and announced that, it was available only for 6.0 or above. Sadly, that was available officially in only a few countries.
In spite of Google’s promising that the Google assistant will be available worldwide in the future. The rollout is painfully slow, but as you might expect.
Download google assistant and set up settings on your Android Device
There are three different methods to set up settings Google assistant on your Android mobile devices. If your Marshmallow 6.0 or above, then you can start from Method 1. If your android is still lollipop 5.0 or above, pay attention to method 2 and method 3. Whatever method you follow, any of them require a root device. Let’s go to start!
Method 1: Enable Google Assistant for Marshmallow and above
It is beta versions which are available on Google Apps store and Google Play services. You have to allow you to download Google assistant only for support functionality android devices. It is a long process, but it has been confirmed to work with most smartphone makers.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to Settings on Google.
2. Click the three dots menu on the top right corner of the mobile screen. Select the Help and Feedback.
3. Again click the three dots menu on the same place and select Google play store.
Display a new Google Play window with Google Play services.
Leave it that you have to update which will deal on it later.
4. Scroll through the beta program all the way and I’m in.
5. After a moment, you have been invited for completing the beta sign up. Now click to join, it will take to complete at least 5 minutes. Some time It takes a long time up to 10 minutes.
6. Now it’s time to go to the Google Play Store’s home menu and here you have to search for “Google App”.
7. Scroll through the beta program all the way and click on I’m in. Go to tap to confirm again.
8. Now, you have to wait for some minutes to confirm that the beta signup is complete on both apps. After a moment, click the action button which is inside of Google Play Store and top My Apps & Games.
9. Locate Google and Google Play services from the screen to expand the Beta tab.
10. Update the Google app button after completing beta signup. You can make this right under the update if you see 11. You are a beta tester for this app, you’re ready to go.
12. Note: now you are in progress. It means the app is not updated yet. In addition, you can turn off Google Play Store and return back to the screen after several minutes.
Also Read : SEO Content Writing Tips: The Ultimate Guide
After Complete Updating Google App, Repeat again the same process in the Google Play services.
- Again go to settings on apps and confirm that. You can go scroll down and click on the entry of Google.
- Once hit the Storage tap and manage space. Clear all data from the storage.
- Come back to settings, now you have to enable all the apps filter again from Google play store services.
- Again you have to manage space and clear all data.
- Now you are going to complete the setup almost. Open the Google app for finalizing. You will see a screen where is asking you to insert your credentials. After inserting, click on Getting Started.
- Expand menu which is located on the top left corner and click the settings.
- Now click again the settings on Google Assistant and choose the phone.
- Check the Google assistant is enabled or not.
- When you enable Google Assistant on your device, You can check now by asking OK near the microphone.
Method 2: Sideloading Google Assistant via APK (Lollipop)
If you are using Lollipop, this method will match but exact not work. However, there is a chance for you. You can install on your device using this method from an external APK. I hope that It will work for you. Here I explained how to enable it.
Notes: If you have an issue on your computer or a laptop, you can try to enable using reimage plus which you can replace corrupt or missing files. It can work in some cases if there is a reason a system corruption. Now you can download Clicking Here
Follow this step one by one
- Firstly, Open settings tap> Security & Privacy for additional settings.
- Secondly, confirm that Unknown sources have enabled or not.
- Thirdly, download Google Assistant APK clicking link from the Android mobile.
- Fourthly, open the APK file from your Android mobile and go for the whole installation process.
- Fifthly, come back to the home menu and search Google App. Update the latest version of Google App to work properly. The Explore tab to launch the Google app from add reminder. If this method fails, it will not work.
- Sixthly, At the time, Android Lollipop will ship default voice. Now you have to take some tricks to enable Google Assistant.
- Seventhly, Now you have to change the default voice service so that Google can recognize your voice input.
- Finally, you can start Google assistant on your mobile. Always put it set up in the default program.
In case this method fails, you can go again for method 3. Some Old version Android Mobile has such type of problem.
Method 3: Installing Google Assistant via Nova Launcher (Lollipop and beyond)
If you followed the first two Methods to no avail, it probably means you have an older version of Android than Lollipop or a device from Samsung J series. If that’s the case, this method will allow you to install Google Assistant.
This method works only using a Nova Launcher. In this method, you have to add a shortcut to the home screen. But don’t worry to use it is another equivalent app.
Notes: If you have already installed the Google Assistant APK, on your mobile, skip steps it 2 to 4.
- Firstly, download Nova launcher from your Google Play Store and install it.
- Secondly, confirm that Unknown sources have enabled or not.
- Thirdly, open the APK file from your Android mobile and go for the whole installation process.
- Fourthly, Press it long anywhere on your mobile screen for the default Launcher of Nova on the widget. Click on the activities of Nova Launcher.
- Fifthly, now you will see an activities list and scroll down when you do not see a Google Assistant Launcher. Click Assist.
After successfully created, you can start Google Assistant on your mobile. You have to press long the home button and choose Google Assistant.
I hope you will able to enable Google Assistant using any one method. Feel free to comment me if you have any question.
Thank you for visiting this post.